As Featured On
The primary motivator for me to start blogging was to help the average Joe/Jane understand personal finance and get on the path toward financial independence; because that is who I relate with and that is what I have been able to do.
Starting this blog would be fruitless if I wasn’t able to reach my target audience, and for that reason I want to thank those that have helped me spread the word. I am privileged to have been featured on or collaborated with a number of different sites and outlets and I want to recognize them below. Please take the time to check out the various guest posts, book reviews, and interviews. And if you aren’t already, I hope you begin frequenting these respective sites on a regular basis.
- The Frugal Millionaire – Editor’s Choice on Canadian Budget Binder
- The Frugal Millionaire – Featured on Rockstar Finance
- How I Became a Millionaire by Age 30 – The Millennial Budget
- 10 Questions with The Green Swan – 1500 Days to Freedom
- Why Healthcare Is Expensive: Look in the Mirror – Financial Samurai
- Life Insurance: To Buy or Not To Buy – Distilled Dollar
- Behind the Screen Interview – Family Money Plan
- All You Need is Love… – Retire By 40
- How to Plan for Healthcare Costs – Gen Y Finance Guy
- The Green Swan eBook Review – Distilled Dollar
- The Green Swan eBook Review – Get FIRE’d asap
- Bloggers’ Spouse Support Group – Apathy Ends (and additional members)
- Win at Solar – Win at Money